Custom Corrugated Donation Bin
You Supply the Bin, They Will Put Stuff In
All-in-one solution for collection of donation items or recyclables. The outside of the custom cardboard donation bin promotes your cause, while the inside holds your collection of donation items or recyclables. Plus, they break down easy and are 100% recyclable. BuyBoxes prints your cardboard donation bin in full color, inside and out. And we offer two standard sizes to choose from on the BuyBoxes Studio – 18”x18”x30” or 18”x18”x36” – or select a custom size.
There are no minimums and no tooling costs. And most orders ship in less than 10 days.
- Perfect for fundraising donation collections of toys, food and clothes; or for trash and recyclables at events and promotions
- Better presentation than plastic bin or unprinted box
- Full-color graphics and messaging printed inside and out
- Boxes are pre-scored and shipped flat
- Multiple printing and material options available
- Lids are available for order through customer service
- 100% recyclable and made in the U.S.A.
Lower Quantity Orders
Use BuyBoxes Studio to design and order your donation bin online – with no minimums, no tooling charges, and fast turnaround.
High Volume and Custom Orders
For a custom solution, high-volume order discounts, and full account management, talk to our BuyBoxes Business team.
How to Best Use Custom Donation Bins
- Food drives: Do you want to help with local food insecurity? Ask for canned and packaged foods for your personal donation or an organization. Donation boxes can be placed around your retail establishments, such as grocery stores, public libraries or schools. Be sure to add a custom message on the front to explain what types of food you’re accepting.
- Clothing drives: Could the people in need in your area use apparel like jackets, scarves, mittens, hats and footwear? Corrugated donation bins make collecting for clothing drives much simpler. You can set up your clothing drive bin near a clothing retailer to maximize your chance of getting donations.
- Pet Product drives: Foster pet organizations and pet shelters rely on consumer donations of kibble, canned entrees, treats, toys and supplies. Just order the perfect custom-printed donation bins and see if veterinarians, animal hospitals, groomers and pet retailers would give you a small space to collect.
- Book drives: New and used books shouldn’t collect dust on the shelves. They can become beloved, important reading material for kids and adults. With custom donation bins scattered around your community, you can encourage people to donate books for dissemination.
- Toy drives: During the holidays, you’ll often encounter custom donation boxes asking for toy donations. Those toys could make a difference for a child in need at the end of the year. Be sure that your toy drive donation bin stands out with an eye-catching design.
- Six Color Process CMYK – UV Ink
- Four-Color Process CMYK – Water-Based Ink
- 1 – 4 color flexo printing
BuyBoxes Studio – Online Design Tool (Orders Under 1,000 Units)
Get instant pricing on volumes of up to 1,000 units using the BuyBoxes Studio Design Tool. This tool is best used for simple designs, prototyping, and quick turnaround jobs.
For complex graphics, orders over 1,000 units, custom structures such as custom inserts, or if you are on a mobile device, please submit a contact form.
4 Easy Steps to Order Your Custom Packaging!
- Select style, size and material
- Add artwork
- Place order
- Approve Proof
BuyBoxes Studio is best for simple designs and is not available on mobile devices. Our team is happy to provide you with a die line to design using Adobe Illustrator or a similar software.
Contact BuyBoxes for Your Custom Donation Bin Needs
BuyBoxes has a dedicated team to ensure you have the best experience possible. We believe in building long-lasting customer relationships and being a quality mailer box supplier. We provide responsive and superior customer service to ensure you receive any assistance you need while ordering your customized packaging.
BuyBoxes offers premium-quality mailer boxes for sale to corporations and individuals throughout the United States. You can expect quality packaging with our team’s decades of experience.
Do you need to check to make sure the print and fit of your box are perfect before ordering that large run? No worries, we offer both unprinted and printed samples. Simply reach out to our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a contact form here.
The custom boxes are amazing. I mean absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!
From first contact to delivery of our boxes, buyboxes.com and our customer service rep Stacey were awesome. They managed our complicated custom job with ease and even were able to do it on a rushed timeline. Boxes looked great and even arrived early. Would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again for our next project.
Excellent quality and near-perfect consistency. I tried many other companies before and this one is my choice by far. Love this company and their work.
BuyBoxes.com is the absolute best! Their customer service is truly top notch compared to any other company I’ve worked with. They also clearly communicate timelines and deliver their products on time. Lastly, their box quality is fantastic! I love their products and will be placing a second order today!
Thank you so much!!! Love my product and love this company! Customer service will guide you from the beginning to the end to ensure your product is perfect 💯
Custom Donation Bin Inspiration
Benefits of Making and Placing a Donation Bin
No matter what type of organization you work with, you can give back in tangible ways by collecting donations. However, donation collection is much easier when you have donation boxes around your neighborhood. Some advantages to making your own donation bin with BuyBoxes include:
- Getting a higher quantity of donations.
- Reducing human resources while collecting your donations.
- Branding your nonprofit or organization.
- Driving people to your website or social media pages.
- Raising awareness about an important cause.
- Making donating simpler for employees and shoppers.
- Encouraging local support.